Monday, May 18, 2015

Dear Sisters,

Today all of us will make our presentations. Guess who woke up late?! So this is going to be very brief!
Yesterday we worked from 9am until 9pm. It was only dinner than stopped us! Our time with each other is so valuable we wanted to listen to each other for as long as possible. Fr. Rafal was an excellent moderator and translator. I don't know how he did it...translating in 3 languages, none of them his own (Polish): English, Italian and Spanish. Several of the nuns here speak 3 or 4 languages as well.
We do not know what order we will speak in yet. I will find out when I go to CITeS and since the cars for us are waiting downstairs I must run! A few photos below...

You are all here with me in Spirit! I feel the support of your love and prayers and hope to represent you well as I make a presentation on behalf of all the English-speaking sisters of the USA/Canada region.

Love and gratitude! Claire




1 comment:

  1. Yes, we are praying and know that you will represent us well. Be sure of our support.

    ReplyDelete